07:00 p.m. - 09:00 p.m.
The Thursday live jazz concerts at Take 5 Jazz Club are a unique way to experience great jazz music a short 10-min walk from the campus. The Conservatory of Music's jazz studies students, faculty and their guest artists play only live jazz, from Latin to straight jazz and from standards to original tunes.
Take 5 Jazz Club is an off-campus music venue which has been operated for over a decade by Pacific’s Department of Jazz Studies inside the historic Valley Brew on the Miracle Mile in Stockton.
The venue is a short 10-minute walk from Pacific campus (find directions here). The doors are open to all ages, 7-9 p.m. on Thursdays. General admission is $15 while students with a valid school ID pay only $5.
Fall semester line-up:
- Sep. 14, Patrick Langham Quartet
- Sep. 21, Finnerty, Garner, Mell, & Kendrick
- Sep. 28, Pacific Jazz Ambassadors
- Oct. 5, Joe Mazzaferro Quintet
- Oct. 12, Jamie Dubberly feat. Melissa Fulkerson
- Oct. 19, Pacific Jazz Collective
- Oct. 26, Pacific Jazz Ambassadors
- Nov. 2, Patrick Langham Quartet
- Nov. 9, Joe Mazzaferro & Hind•Sight
- Nov. 16, Pacific Jazz Ambassadors feat. Michael Dease