General Ticket and Admission Policies
Event times and ticket prices are subject to change without notice. In case an event is cancelled, you will receive a refund. Unless otherwise noted in the event description, event prices are as follow:
- Free for Pacific and community students with a valid student ID
- Free for Pacific staff and faculty with a valid Pacific ID
- $5 — seniors (65 and older)
- $10 — general admission
- The Opera Theatre productions are $25 general admission only (no discounts)
- At the door 30 minutes before the event
- Purchase tickets online
- Friends of Chamber Music recitals, visit their website directly
Questions about tickets and special accommodations: 209.946.2415 or email@example.com.
Seating plans for on-campus events
All seating is by general admission (no reserved seating).
- Faye Spanos Concert Hall seating chart
- Recital Hall seating chart
- DeCarli University Center Ballroom (seating varies)
Parking at Pacific
A limited number of parking spaces are available in front and on the south side of the Faye Spanos Concert Hall. Parking is free on weekends and after 5 p.m. on weeknights.