In the interest of health and safety, University of the Pacific requires all individuals on campus to wear a facial covering indoors.
General Ticket and Admission Policies
Unless otherwise noted in the event description, event prices are as follow:
- Free for Pacific and community students with a valid student ID
- $5 — seniors (65 and older)
- $10 — general admission
- The Opera Theatre productions are $20 general admission only (no discounts)
Purchase tickets at the door 30 minutes before the event.
Event times and ticket prices are subject to change without notice. In case an event is cancelled, you will receive a refund.
For questions about tickets, please contact James Gonzales: email@example.com or call 209.946.3255.
Seating plans for on-campus events
All seating is by general admission (no reserved seating). For special accommodations, contact 209.946.2415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faye Spanos Concert Hall seating chart
- Recital Hall seating chart
- DeCarli University Center Ballroom (seating varies)
Parking at Pacific
A limited number of parking spaces are available in front and on the south side of the Faye Spanos Concert Hall. Parking is free on weekends and after 5 p.m. on weeknights.